Sunday, September 24, 2006

So who's brain is better, huh?

Reading now this article from WashPost. Got me laughing. I don't know. Good stuff there. Heck, female brains has" juice?!" Uh huh. "Males and females may perform similar calculations, but they use different "circuits." Woman is Mac. Man is PC. Blame the brain".

So, the Brain of the woman is well more equipt to handle everything, in softer kinder way, and men, they tend to shut the crap up. Well pardon, obviously I'm female and think some aspects of the men's brain is really much more better than women. They excel more (though now there are more bums than ever. Heh) and sure they "think about sex every 52 seconds, while a woman does only once a day, while a woman does only once a day." Baloney! There are a lot of nymphos out there who always think about (having) sex every 52 seconds! (oh not fricking me, I belong to nunnery once a day..or week perhaps..swear not lying, hehe). But I think this right here "a woman knows what people are feeling, while a man can't spot an emotion unless somebody cries or threatens bodily harm" is not really true, I mean, yes, it is right but not all right is true. There are men who are sensitive who can spot feelings. But maybe most of them are just defensive to readily admit that they do feel. Wimpy willow! Heh.

So the consensus: men are good, but women are better? Uhm, I don't how to use mac! Er, cos I don't have one!

No comments: