Saturday, September 16, 2006

US supreme court transcripts now free online

Bound by the revolution of the world wide web, oral arguments transcripts will be made public and easily accessible to everyone via their website http://www.supremecourtus.gov.

Coupled with another recent innovation, the identification in the transcripts of which justice is asking a particular question, the court's new policy "creates the potential for more intelligent speculation by more people than just those who were in the courtroom.(WashPost)

I don't think we'll see these mighty oldies in black robes pretty soon in our idiot box but at least trasncript are now free. If you're potential lawyer in the works, this is helpful.

---
I'm sleepy. *yawns*. I feel like lazy tired kitten. Hungry as well. Damn. I'm always either sleepy, tired or hungry. I bore myself!

No comments: