Sunday, March 10, 2013

MRT really sucks!

Well whaddaya know. I was just  ranting about MRT  few days back and guess what???  I was late last Friday all because of MRT! I swear it's the worst train station ever! ever! (well, I've never been to India, or Sri Lanka, or Bangladesh.... but still ) Argh! 45 mins queuing from the side of EDSA q.ave to the stairs...then 15 to 20 mins queuing up inside the platform.. Was there at 7:30, was able to ride  8: 50.. that fcking long! And as if it couldn't get any worse than that that,   rush hour 6 pm, Friday, after work, going home. STOP ENTRT in effect. I had to queue again for 15 mins just to go to the platform, then I took the round trip and by the time  we get to to the last station  which is TAFT,  instead of sitting comfortably, was told  to get out because the the shitty train had  problems! WTF! Long story short, I ended up standing the whole train ride!  got stuck with morons!

Well, with all the rant, I still prefer riding the train, than get stuck in EDSA.traffic.

No comments: