Monday, July 17, 2006

Accused Marine Daniel Smith speaks out

Lance cpl Daniel smith, the U.S. Marine accused of raping a Filipina, is telling his side in response to questions submitted through his lawyer by The Associated Press.

What he said...

"I think it's horrible what I've been accused of"

"This place has taken a year off of my life that I can never get back and I just hope the lies will stop and the people will start to see the truth,"

"My career and my life in general has come to a screeching halt,"

Well..there's always two sides to the story. That's his side and the complainant, pretty well shielded has had her time in court testifyingto everything that has happened her the night of the alleged rape.

Btw, I hope I won't be condemned by saying this but..... Daniel Smith is a cutie!

Click for more blog related post (since obviously not using Word Press so can't do categories).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree he's a cutie! I wanna visit and give him support!

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah he's hot, girl.

Anonymous said...

Lance Cpl.Daniel Smith is not his fault maybe nicole pose as 23 year old lady thinks that she was raped but I don't think so. You need to apologive to Mr.Daniel Smith he is innocent and young known soldier. I hope Corporal Daniel Smith not guilty and hope to see his family and friends. God will not let you down God bless you lance Corporal Daniel Smith America will not let you down

Anonymous said...

i really agree that daniel smith is innocent on the case.

and if ever, he did it, i belive that it is the graviest mistake he had done in his life..

it is a mistake he will not commit on his saner mind..

haller?!

nicole?!

u are such a tramp!!

Anonymous said...

well, lance cpl. daniel smith had a concensual sex with that whore!!!!!!!!!
i do believe that he is innocent regarding that alleged rape case!
i hate you nicole!
ursua too!
u want to have your piece if cake and eat it too!

propaganda?!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a tragic accident that has happened to a young solider someone who make people like that sleep better ,Since when did a woman say its rape just becasue its in a van or maybe becausee her drunkness wore off she claims rape maybe she liked him thought that was a way to get huge benefits and he rejected her becasue she was a one night stand easy person, At 23 years old a man in uniform could have any pick of a girl espially one handsome adn good looking why would he prey on someone so not worth it I think thwe people that are burning are flags and making all soliders a target here are the most ignorant people wake up and see what is going on in your country your country is already screwed becasue of you people I say stay in your country we stay in ours and if shit happens dont call us for help good luck and I wish Daniel Smith the best for he will come out with flying colors
God Bless America and its PEOPLE!!