Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The mind is fragile

I'm sleepy. I'm still tired one. Funny thing is, I don't do anything. Yet I'm tired. Tired of fucking empty space! Tired of nothing! Just feeling empty makes iteven more tedious. The fact that I'm still able to express hate probably means there is something more deep and intense longing. Bound by the pride of trying to prove once more. It drives me to the brink of insane delight. Fuck. Maybe I cherish my misery alone. Damn it! Plight of the pathetically apathetic! Heh. The future is blurred by visions of nothingness. Uncertainty leaves me wondering.

On the other hand I'm crushing and it gives me something to feel. I'm sleep bound for now. Maybe in a little while.

2 comments:

Joel said...

So, who is your crush, Lark?

Lark said...

" I think he had risen on his knees, he looked around me, just as if he longed to see..."