Friday, September 15, 2006

The big F

Tired and worn out at the end of the day. I went up the mountain, came down on hill! For the second time, I felt the stung of Failure lashed at me. I'm flailing at life. Downcast right now. Maybe third time will be lucky one. Haay, I dunno. The trip to heaven wound me up in hell.

I'm hungry and haven't eaten. It's hellish outside.

*edit... forgot to add. I'm giving myself a pat on the back. I did a random act of kindness earlier :) Not much really, but I bought me a large orange juice from Starbucks and after couple of sips, didn't feel like it anymore. I looked for some streetkids loitering but couldn't find any then I saw this young girl pushing a cart and sweeping the streets. Yep, you guessed it right... I gave my still full to the brim juice to her. Got rewarded with a smile and a thanks. I guess that made it up for feeling disconsolate (not really *sigh*). Oh well it was so freaking hot and she was cleaing the street so...

Shit. I a think I just didn't feel like carrying a large cup of juice! But nah.

1 comment:

Steiner62 said...

My favorite quote for you girl...

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Sam Beckett


Keep going...never give in.