Sunday, September 17, 2006

On a sunday morning, hunting high and low

I'm hungry. I remember breakfast before but not anymore. It leaves a bitter pill of thought inside and I want to rage but I'm devoid of anger. I know when to stop and look. But I still hunger.

So what's for breakfast right? My thoughts and they are good. Freeflowing with richnesss only I could I taste. I'll share it but, it's contagious. Either it'll bring one to madness or I get slammed but whichever, I'll still share...the hunger.

*edit. But I eat breakfast alone.

Late pm: I'm redundant. Thesame blog for now (minus breakfast whine).

Fuck. I'm grinning! Stoooooop it! to feel a feel is but wonderful, even as I'm the only one who feels. I don't care. It's stupid really(on my part) but as long as I feel, I'm fucking alive! And thelark still grins! changes mood. I feel solitary desolation. *sigh*

No comments: