Sunday, September 17, 2006

No need to apologize

This is what triggered the Muslims reaction of protest and violence:

Pope Benedict cited the words of a Byzantine emperor who characterized some of the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad as "evil and inhuman," particularly "his command to spread by the sword the faith."The pontiff did not endorse that description, but he did not question it, and his words set off a firestorm of protests across the Muslim world

The Pope said he regretted offending Muslims with the remarks he made, I don't think he needs to apologize!

I won't expound and give any long blog thoughts because it's about religionism and plus I don't really know the whole philosophy of being Muslim. But as a Catholic, I could say a lot about Catholicism and it's doctrines but I won't. I know nobody reads this crap but one might chanced upon this and I don't think I'd want to inflame anybody's beliefs and whatever the hell their religion might be.

Newslink via Yahoo/AP

No comments: