Saturday, September 20, 2003

If it ain't broke, dont fix it!
THIS BLOG WAS POSTED THE OTHER DAY AND I'VE EDITED IT AND POSTING IT AGAIN!(hehe, I am my own editor)
Well, I've thought about it since way before and even I blogged about it last couple of months or so. I'm talking about moving to antville or greymatter or MT. But I guess I just don't have the patience to do so or to know how to. I'm totally lost when it comes to downloading some things on the net. I realized though that I'm comfortable with BLOGGER. I don't need to go to their site. I just right click and "blog this" whenever I wanna blog something and it's easy. It's not rss or tableless or validates anything(though my journal is). None of those add ons(except maybe for a blogroll) that a weblogs must have. But I mean I want to have all the necessary stuff because I mostly blog about nothing. Hehe. Blogs mostly whatever fancies me. Uhmm okay bottom line is I'm happy about this plain simple blogsite that I have. I want to move(the site) but I think I'll stay. Yey..end of this blogaduh! hehehe..this is too long a blog for me!

No comments: