Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hotel Hopping = tummy overload :D

Was going to make a journal entry about Thursday's event but it's just a quickie.. a long quickie post so 145 bla blah ain't enough. No snapshots though. Did not bring cam. Anyway we went to Amici with friends to have lunch. And I like spaghetti Italian style. Not sweet ;). After lunch we headed to Sofitel. Sweetness this time. Danish pastries, muffins, big and small cookies. Yum. For dinner we dropped by Pav. Got treated to a Free dinner courtesy of Tin's former co workers. Had big shrimps with broccoli, honey spareribs, yangchow with good amount of shrimps and meat :) Free chocolates too. Tummy overload. Yeah. Too bad Mandarin Oriental was far from the vicinity and we had to go home.

Then I went back to Amici cos I left something and I wanted a gelato. When I got home I saw boxes of Krispy Kreme. Ha ha.

Food trip is fun. Nothing can beat Sydney's Ritz Carlton (I think) overload tall ice cream. I miss it. Plus baby back ribs at the steak house in Balmoral. I wanna go back :)

No comments: