Saturday, June 19, 2010

Talking Movies: The Godfather

Last Tuesday HBO showed The Godfather trilogy. Original and the sequel. I didn't like part three.

Godfather movie mafia mobster gangster awesome. One of the best films ever made.

The marathon started 4 in the morning. I actually waited for it. The I watched the second part around 7 but I was getting sleepy already but still I watched about an hour. I ignored part three cos I was sleepy when I woke up and turned on the telly.. Andy Garcia was blabbing. Hehe.

In the original Godfather, Al Pacino who played Michael Corleone, looks like Robert Downey Jr. If ever they make a remake, I want Downey (or Depp?) to play that role. They're probably too old for the part anyway and I sincerely doubt they will ever consider to do remake of a classic.

I'll see what on' the telly now. Maybe a classic again :D

No comments: