Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jetson life once again

Computer Electonic Show and Mac Expo on going now in Las Vegas and San Fransico showcasing what life would be like with new electronics and technology living. If you want to know the latest digital life, that's where you need to be. I wonder what new products will emerge as the must haves for the year. Hmm...

Pink Barbie DVD players. Touch-screen HP computers. Software that turns your iPod into a karaoke machine.

Apple's highly anticipated iTV, a set-top box that wirelessly streams movies, television shows and music from the computer to the television. Read more or view the gadgets from Gizmodo

Ah yes, the products of digital lifestyle . I think I'll just go watch Jetsons (I'd rather be at the CES and Mac gathering..but me is poor and hlafways around the word!) now and see the future once more.

No comments: