Sunday, December 24, 2006

Buttwarming the season

It's past 3 in the afternoon and yes, the ultimate nothingness blog. I'm just blah blah because well, do I have to have reason? Sheesh.

So here I am alone. And what should I do but hey rot in front of the telly and eat. Kinda like yesterday. Cycle repeated it seems. Oh well it's the holiday season.

Christmas just only a day away and it's weekend and okay so here's what happened yesterday. I didn't do anything at all except to buttwarm my bed.I watched whatever the idiot box was showing. Mostly holiday themed movies and specials. I've already endured Tim Allen's Santa movie the other day so luckily he's absent from the screen yesterday. Hooray! So that's it. Ho Hum.

Oh by the way, sis bought ham. Gotta have the ham . It's Christmas after all.

No comments: