Saturday, November 18, 2006

Going crazy for Sony PS3! I'll take Nintendo's Wii, thank you very much!

Let the frenzy begin! Sony debuting the new PS3! Oh my goodness!!! Diehard gamers, dying literally just to have their hands with the new PS3. People are killing each other, braving the cold weather, saved months of money just to buy the newly released Play Station 3! The retail price $500 (25,000 pesos) but man, at Ebay it sells for$9,000! Whaaaaatttt! that's a whopping 450000 pesos (if my calculation is correct). but I'll betcha, the fools gonna seel theirs for more than $9,000 maybe as far as $15000 ot $24000. Absurd! FOOLS! I think I can say oh my damn goodness again! Shit! I can buy myself brand new car for that money and even for the retail price, I'll buy me a new cellphone! or go on a shopping spree!

My newphew would probably want PS3 but he's 10 and he's not a serious gamer yet so he's into gameboy advance.

And what of Nintendo's Wii? better! I'll have it! Good price, nice console cool remote control wand. I saw the CNN report about the console and boy, I agree with the kids that were interviewed! asked to choose from Wii or PS3 guess who won? I think Wii.. will be wii..nner! success!

http://wii-wii.us/ click the link to find out more about specs , consoles, games and evertyhing to do with the Wii.

No comments: