Monday, June 26, 2006

Grrrr! Don't you know blogging etiquette?!

Copy Cat! blogger lazy squash ztidytrish: http://bludrush207.blogspot.com/ whoever the shmuck you are...
Host Name: 210.213.147.52.pldt.net(Mydsl_professional)
IP Address: 210.213.147.52

If you're going to copy word for word one of my blogs at least give a link or acknowledge where you got it from. Doofus! I mean shit, even the typos were copied. That plagiarist blogger made it seemed like s/he made it Freaks me out!

Damnit. Plagiarism could land you in jail you know. Grrrrr!!!!

3 comments:

Garima said...

thats so cheap! plagiarism sucks!

Deany Bocobo said...

Take it as a flattering act of imitation from someone who probably wishes he or she had the energy you obviously have. It's obvious to me there's a lot more of all this where it all comes from, you. I'm sure your secret admirer is mortified at your rant...but secretly delighted too at the rise from you so easily elicited.

There will be no revenge sweeter than to demonstrate how much more you've got. But share it...inspire the plagiarist...because all writing is plagiarism, ultimately. Nothing we write comes totally from us. Even words are ancient. All good writing belongs to language and tradition. Be a part of it! Be a part of the future!

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is how thrilling to know that somebody so famous in the Political and Educational entity and in the Philippine blogosphere like great Dean Jorge Bocobo read even just this piece of irate blog I made. My lowly amateurish blog. Thank you Dean but still I'm so irritated that a blog was copied even all the mispellings.