Wednesday, June 21, 2006

About a mall and I'm not even mallrat

Blahg.

I haven't been to SM Mall of Asia. Too far from where I am right now (Quezon City) but hopefully my friends and I can go there next week(yeah if they're not tired of treating me.. yet again. Hehee. Such good friends they are). I wonder what's new with that mall. They do have the IMAX theater but I've been to one already in Darlinghurst. They say the Mall is really huge and four times the size of Megamall. Hmm. I'm not the type who enjoys long walks inside the mall.... unless of course I have money to shop. Hehe. But it's SM so maybe it'll look like thesame as all the other SM malls. My sister said it's really different from the others and she said design was good and it's beautiful. Well see then.

I'm done with my download.

No comments: