Thursday, March 02, 2006

Saving what I can, missing routinary d-x updates

Yippee. I finally was able to salvage several yearly archives(different months and all that) of my D-x journals through yahoo cache and internet archives. It's not everything but at least I got to save hundred or so from the combined 5 years of journal entries I had with Diary-x. I thought I wouldn't be able to retrieve my life online but..thank goodness for caches. I placed all archives saved in geocities accoount I have since forever.. but I gotta to fix them to make it fucken gruven archive site with custom layout and what not. :)

I'm waiting for d-x to resurrect from it's tomb, In the meantime, I will blahg a bit of my so called life here..until of call the new d-x is ready with it's spanking new life! Okay enough this!

No comments: