Monday, March 20, 2006

Why Cory doesn't like Gloria

I think I know why.. it's probably not a secret but here's my theory, it's because PGMA and Mrs. Marcos are talking. Meaning to say, that Mrs. Marcos thinks that with this present government of Arroyo she can get a deal to bury her late husband, and then at the same time, the government was willing to enter into an out-of-court settlement with Marcos over her tiaras, bracelets and necklaces in an attempt to speed up recovery of the assets.

As you know, if was the Marcoses who jailed Ninoy Aquino (Cory's husband) and thought to be the one who killed him which in turn sparked EDSA revolution.

And now, the government is entering a deal with Imelda Marcos ( about the ill gotten wealth cos PCCG said it has been so long.. already and nothing happening..to that effect) .

You get what I mean? Oh well, I know majority of Filipinos doesn't like PGMA. Heh!

No comments: