Thursday, February 01, 2007

I didn't even kick the ball

What wacky dream I had yesterday. Imagine David Beckham as main character. Weirdness. Not that it's bad but.. just funny, I guess.

And so the dreamland state that I was in.. the soccer star was hiding (or not) here in Manila and trespassed inside our house because in the dream, he wanted to be left alone. We became friends or something -- 'cos we were holding fingers. Ah yes, not hands but fingers. It's a dream ya know! Neighbors kept looking at our house and eventually recognised him and then the dream shifted to somebody missing or injured and he was the suspect and I was hiding him. And then I woke up and that's that. End of weirdnesss dream.

And I was gonna blog bout election and politics. Ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why don't you try writing stories