Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Freedom, Justice and theTruth

Maybe it's because I saw an earlier film about injustice to the 4 Irish men falsely accused of being IRA terrorist and languished in jail for 15 years (yes it only a film but it's a true to life account of locking innocent people in jail), but I do firmly believed and I have and I know and it is fact that there are really innocent suspects serving life imprisonment or even death penalty.

Lawyers and those advocating freedom of the innocent need to pursue the case. Keep digging, keep reading, keep going over and over and as many times as possible with all the evidence. You know there's bound to be inconsistencies. There might be loopholes. If one has to prove the innocence of wrongly accused convicted person, keep on going. Decades spent in prison for a crime an innocent person didn't commit should get justice

1 comment:

Deany Bocobo said...

Nice clean design. haven't visited for a while but I like it!