Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I remember, I remember and I saw it

There's something I wanna blog so I'm back from not really wanting to blog cos I have nothing to blog really..but I have one now...

If I heard it correctly, SM (mall of Asia...Pasay which will open sometime this month) will have an IMAX theater(?) and the first movie they're going to show there is Everest. First of all if there's gonna be IMAX here it will be the first one for the country. Second....I've seen Everest(the movie) already back in Sydney summer of 98 inside IMAX theater as well. Just brings back memories.

The interest about Mt. Everest is getting more and more exciting There's this Filipino guy, Romy Garduce attempting to be the first Filipino to climb the summit of Mt. Everest. The very top. Oh yeah hail the pinoy!

No comments: