Thursday, September 16, 2004

Presenting.. Avant Browser!

Hahaha, yep yep, I downloaded the new browser. It was really toss up between that or Mozilla Firefox I read most of the reviews before finally deciding to try Anderson Che's work. (The pros). It's damn good interface and skins and everything than IE. I can disable sound and music and flash to speed up connectivity and it has the ever popular pop up blocker. It's sight for sore IE soreyes. I love the tabs and all the mulitfunctions it offers.. it's faster too..definitely more than IE though when I go to my journal it's tad slow..ugh! Also (The cons)I can't open another broswer. It still uses the Shell of the IE.. It's not yet my default browser though. I wanna try them all..hehe.

Next up...the Mozilla Firefox!

Update: It turns out, i can open another browser..goodie and I thought it wont let me.

No comments: