Saturday, November 02, 2013

Oh Holidays chomp chomp chomp! Yum yum!

Oh man, since the start of the 'ber' months  last week all I've been doing is chomp chomp chomp. I'm bloated! Went to IHOP few days ago and ordered hearty ham omelette plus double pancake strawberry. So Good! Unlimited butter and cream. I don't have pics though. The week prior, was at UP Town Center for dinner and again prior to that, few ago, was at Bonchon. sis brought, Cronuts from Wildflour, Bronuts from bakers dozens, and Yema cake from quezon.  Holidays seasons always gives me this good feeling of wanting eat and be merry.  Heck, 'tis the season to be jolly! plus all the good food finds are everywhere sprouting. Cup cakes, and all kind of sweets. Eating lots of chocolates too. Oh Spiral..gonna visit you soon! ha ha

But wait... again. I wanna have deep dish pizza too! ☺☺☺

No comments: