Thursday, April 01, 2010

Me, and my 1460 Docs

In honor my favorite Boots- Dr Martens.. Although most just calls it docs or dm's. It became part of our culture and trend. Grunge anyone?

On April 1, 1960, the first pair of Dr Martens - the name was anglicised, for ease of pronunciation - was produced by the Griggs factory in the village of Wollaston in central England. Read more


Me and my docs. Blurry photo shot was taken in the 90's .

Grunge girl back then.(I still am).

Wearing black shirt (with a big neon smiley face), blue plaid polo, blue jeans short, black socks and 1460 DM's. I look like a friggin' shit back then. C'mon this was 90's.

And though you barely can see, the backdrop for the shot is a famous bridge, mate. I was suppose to put this photo on another site. It's fine here

I have a save draft about being a grunge. I'll post it next time.

1 comment:

WES said...

LOL.U FUNNY.U LUKED COO ON DER,FRUM WAT I CULD C!