Monday, February 08, 2010

Whats To Rave About Johnny Rockets?

Nothing.

Went to Eastwood with my sister, my niece and nephew. We ate at Johnny Rockets (no pics haven't uploaded them) . Sorry but there's nothing to rave about the food. Nothing extra ordinary about their burgers and fries. Chicken Tenders was so dry. Burgers are too small and I'm not talking about their kiddie meal. What's worse, prices are so unreasonable. They jack it up.

Service is slow. Servers are so-so. 12% Vat is 204 pesos and service charge is 190 pesos.

I don't mind paying that amount but with the kind of experience...money was not well spent. The whole dining experience sucked. I left feeling hungry. Should have gone to nearby Italianis instead.

The only thing nice about the diner is the jukebox machine and the classic Norman Rockwell like photos hanging on the wall.

Mc Donalds you're still my fav. Love kita!

1 comment:

Carrie Ann said...

five guys is where its at =]