Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello Windows 7

Oh yeah, sweet. Microsoft's new OS Windows 7 has now been officially launched. If you buy new computers it comes pre loaded with the new OS. I can't wait to get a new one. I'd just as well get a new one rather than be all flustered with upgrading my current pc with XP Professional to the new Windows7. I'd keep this baby of mine though. Parting is such a sweet sorrow so I'll keep ya. But (hopefully) gonna buy new one before the year ends. I don't know when computer stores here will have the new Windows 7. I don't live in the US.

I've been been saving for a Macbook Pro with the Snow Leopard (cause I wanna try. I'm not an elitist though. Hardly one. Barely) but I figured, I only use the 'net for blogging and browsing and being a voyeur of anything and everything. A mac would be a waste.

Okay Windows 7 you win. See ya when I visit computer shops.

Guides and reviews about Windows7

A Windows to help you forget- WSJ.
This is the review of Walter Mossberg. Btw... to help forget Vista. (I've never had to.. so I dunno)
10 Things you need to know before moving to windows 7- CW
Five Reasons Windows XP Has a Year to Live-PC world

No comments: