Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Seriously...

I could be wrong... but still, one down one to go. I blogged before how an American once said to me there will never really be a woman US leader nor an African American one. So will it be Mc Cain?

Not if Obama can help it. Perhaps a magic weapon? Oprah? VP? Uh... hah!

I wonder if Americans are excited about their elections. I read somewhere how the race has become a tad boring. Shrugs. So to spice it up I'm thinking wha if Oprah becomes Obama's VP? or The Terminator becomes McCain's VP. Sheesh. Hugo Chaves as the Villain overseas. Bin Laden as the man without the address. They have always been anyhow. And then only Jack Ryan or Jason Bourne can save the US from the evil empire. Maybe the Love Guru has something to say. Hehehee.

Fuck. Hahaha hollywood in Washington. And the the word serious (ness) will have a new meaning.

Yayz. People can and should definitely start singing God Bless America. He he.

No comments: