Saturday, August 26, 2006

Old piece of blahness

Blogging an old news. I was fixing my documents and I saw I had saved this one I made. I lost the link somewhere but nevermind. Everybody knows about this since it's old. And so....

Incumbent Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman got blogged down by his multi millionaire opponent, Ned Lamont for the primary battle for the Democratic race for the states senate seat. Man, it pays to have good blogging support group eh? The powers thy bloggers yield in this tech savvy world of politcal crapness. Eh.. *scratches head* Hihi. Poor Lieberman, he will run now as an independent. Lets see if Republicans will back him..for all it's worth. Heh.

One thing I can surely say about my blogs, I don't have that yielding clout power. This blog sucks and I'm the only one sane enough to read it. Of course..it's my damn blog! But hey, if I can use this blaaaahg to help (someone/something) in a positive way..I'll glady blaggghing do it :)

Oh yeah, make love not war! :)

No comments: