Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How do I love thee (cellphone) let me count the hits!

This Washington Post article cracks me up! Hahahaa.

To paraphrase the Marine Corps Rifleman's creed:

This is my cellphone. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My cellphone is my best friend. It is my life. My cellphone and myself know that what counts is not the calls we make or the cuteness of our ring tone. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.

Some people are so damn attached to their cellphone even making it their weapon of mass/ self destruction!

Hit: Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-Ga.) is accused of "stabbing" or "jabbing" a Capitol Hill policeman with her cellphone.

Hit: Supermodel Naomi Campbell allegedly smashed Housekepeer with her cellphone

Hit: Actor Crowe, you recall, was arrested last June for assaulting a New York hotel staffer with a telephone.

Meanwhile, the "cellphone bandit," Candice Martinez, stuck up four Virginia banks last year while talking on a cellphone...

Read whole article :)

Oh boy, am I glad I have a very ancient cellphone that only thing I can do with it is to call and text. Hahaha. Ooop, actually I can freaking hit somebody as well.It's biggie! Yay!

No comments: