Sunday, July 27, 2003

Coup Attempt!?!?!
Oh men, whats with the early morning blitz of coup d'etat here!?!? Geez, I woke up few hours ago to the voice of my mom telling me to turn on t.v cos there's a mutiny going on in Hotel here (in Makati, where Australian Ambassador and other expats/diplomats resides). It's only confined there. But why have rebellion? People who are aiming grievances really need to resort to different tactic. We'll have Presidential Elections next year soo..better just finish the term of Pres. Arroyo. Here in the Philippiness, if one doesn't like the Government, the quickest way is to have people power(with military backing) or as in this case a coup..which has always been attempted numerous times in the past. For more just go to INQ7.net btw, the country's SAFE to visit even though we still haven't gotten that escaped terrorist Indonesian, Al ghozi or coup

I have grievances too. Still have no cable reconnection here. *Waaaaaaaah* I didn't go to church too which I was supposed too(Cos I watched the events on local blurry t.v). I haven't made my term paper of that thing we watched in UP. Grrrr. I dunno guideline questions. I miss father too :( always want to talk to him on the phone. And okay enough Blogging.

No comments: