Friday, September 17, 2010

IE9 Beta Released.. XP Users left out and ignored

So, a new browser for Microsoft. The (browser) war is not over it seems. FF, Chrome look out. Microsoft running after their rivals. When I had my first pc13 years ago (I had to beg my mom), I was running Netscape as browser for crying out loud. I switched to IE after a few months. Click inside IE9

In the meantime, Here are 12 Things You Need To Know About IE9 And part of that is the sucky news that XP users cannot download, will not be able to get the new browser because it's exclusive to windows 7 and Vista. Aw. majority of people still uses XP you know. All right. I know it's slowly dying and it's probably the way they want so that people will leave the ageing OS.

Okay so XP is becoming obselete? will be extinct? is an antique? cannot support acceleration and HTML5?

As I'm running my PC using XP prof, and will not be able to download the new browser, I will just try it on with another pc that is running windows 7. I have to buy one first. I'm content with my XP. I never even dared getting a Vista. FF, Chrome, running perfectly.

I don't want to be left out with technology but I'm still happy with my XP and my 3 browsers. Yes, I'm running different browsers . I'll have windows 7 machine. but 'll stick with FF as browser.

No comments: