Friday, January 22, 2010

Bill Gates 2.0. and our 'Windows' to his.. life

Hello World... Hello Bill Gates. Microsoft founder just joined the Twitterati Twitterverse (@billgates). Woah and when tweeps found out immediately.. in just a several hours the number followng has grown to is 281,651 and counting. He returned to Facebook(.com/billgates) too.

Well.. I guess he's worth.. blogging. He created the OS that majority of people still use.

And speaking of joining, on this day five years ago January 01, 2005.. I signed up with web 2.0. pioneer Flickr.

Friendster was the one who (correct me if I'm wrong) pioneered and elevate what is social networking now. I remember everybody was crazy about that site so much so that in our school some years ago, it was banned and we couldn't go to the internet lab and browse through the site.

I remember Napster too. Who doesn't? and the fall from grace. And going back further.. back in the late 90's.. ICQ and YM msnger was the way to keep up and chat with friends.

Reminiscing..he he...yeah, I'm ancient already =)

No comments: