Monday, July 27, 2009

She's so Square

I don't get it. What's with Twilight or New Moon? I don't get the craze at all. I've never read the book nor seen the movie nor am I planning to see future ones. I mentioned to my sister that I'm not and have never been interested in the book (and movies) tied with the craziness and she said I'm baduy ( corny or square). I mean eww! It's not the type I'd read or watch. My sister who's older than I am..she likes Gossip Girls and watches The Hills (another eww for me),.I've never watched those show. She's into Rob Pattinson too. O..kay he's cute..but cute is term one uses for....err, toy dog? Ha ha. Hey I'm sorry. The cutie is not my type. Again, I just don't get it.

I prefer reading books books like How Late It Was, How Late or the Giver or The Things They Carried. Mad Men is a favorite and I think Jon Hamm is just so suave and gorgeous.

So when my sister told to me, I'm so baduy. I just nodded. Hell, it's hip to be square.

No comments: