Monday, December 17, 2007

Lethargic

It's past 1 in the morning. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I have nothing else to say. I was pissed earlier. That's about it. I have so much I want to say, but I can't think. I hardly ever say anything anyway. I am the type that usually sits on the back and let others do the conversation. Unless you talk to me, I won't talk to you. Antisocial. I'm the most boring person there is. I bore myself most times. Too bad I don't have vices. I don't drink and smoke. Nothing even carnal. I wish I could have intelligent conversation..even if it's nonsense..with somebody. Anybody. I can only count about two who are able to satiate burning desire for effortless talks, and witty banter. Sadly it's only here, there and nowhere to be found. There is a missing piece.

Well, I guess I had something say after all. Nothing substantial though.

No comments: