Sunday, January 08, 2006

What one gets for being honest

Cristina Bugayon, the 12 year old girl who found a bagful of money amounting to more than $3000 (140,000 pesos) and returning it to it's rightful owner, continues to get more rewards from different sectors of society for her honesty. The company who owned the money, Techpoint computer, gave her..whatelse.. a computer! Geez. She should at least get some monetary reward. I think when the news broke out and she was interviewed, she and the mother as well was hoping for a reward..a cash reward! Well, a councilor gave her close to $100 (5000 pesos). She should get more just to compensate for her honesty.

Man, if it was me who had found that huge amount..hmm..haha! I dunno. I would've gotten some bills! haha but..I do have conscience though so go figure!

No comments: