Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I'm watching t.v..again.yay, no surprise.. wanna see what's happening..uhmm, pixels and all. Browsing the web for no apparent reason..and here is what I've come across..an article/letter by two army reservist and their thoughts "As US soldiers, we recognize that our decision to fulfill our duty is a necessary sacrifice for the cause of federal republican....The most fundamental complaint is not that this war is happening, because despite unilateral economic motivations and searing blind aggression, Saddam is truly an abusive totalitarian dictator...." eh, read more?

Ack, It seems deadly flu here in Asia; the SARS disease, has sorta taken a backseat to the war news.. Haaa. Well since I'm Asian I thought I'd blog about that. And now I'm blogging off.

No comments: