Saturday, July 19, 2008

One of these things is not like the other...

Cos I'm still awake and browsing and I'm thinking of getting a new cellphone. I've been saying that since last year but still haven't really bought anything. I don't think I'll get the S.E. (unless it's cheaper) but what the heck, I'll just blah blah blog.


Sony Ericsson 's C905 with 8.1 MP is coming very soon..like next month, I guess. Although if you go to the store, they already have the 5 MP model.

The camera in its slider body is indeed an 8.1-megapixel one, with xenon flash, auto-focus, face detection and image stabilization. The phone's also pretty full-featured, and is GPS-ready, with a 2.4-inch TFT screen and TV-out capability as we'd heard. So is it a camera with a bolt-on phone or the other way around?

Read more from Gizmodo and see all the full specs of the phone. He he. It's a Sony! Oh but Samsung is coming with an i850 8mp cam phone as well.

I like the MotoRCKR E8 though. I think it's because of the buttonless or haptic or whatever you call it thingie. Many were complaining that T-Mobile ruined it with software apps exlcusive to the cell. Well lucky us, we don't have that service here cos we only have Globe/TM and Smart and Sun.

Store here sell this phone for 14, 000- 15,000 pesos. I think. I think thinks cool except. I've never had Motorola Phone. Not sure if I want to. I kinda want to with this one.

And to complete the cell phone series, here's the latest from mobile leader Nokia.. the supernova 7610, 7510, 7310, and 7210 geared for women. Make me think of bubble gum. Shrugs.

For me though, I've said this a dozen times already that as long as I can call and send sms and save important messages, I'm cool with whatever model type of cellphones available.

I'm just doing this entry because.. I dunno. Nothing. eally. Everybody likes phones. Oops. I almost forgot about the iPhone 3G click the link (do'h) to see all the pics, reviews and apps.

Links and photos courtesy of Gizmodo

No comments: